Monday, January 31, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
According to The Huffington Post, Stylist Rachel Zoe is set to launch a lifestyle brand for fall 2011 after signing a deal with LF USA , WWD reports. Her debut collection will include accessories, shoes and apparel.
"Subconsciously or consciously, my whole final goal--I don't want to say final because that sounds very like it's the end--but I would say my ultimate dream scenario was to be on the design side," Zoe said. She hasn't designed anything yet, but she dished, "You will definitely see me in the clothes. Like, you will absolutely see my trademark pieces. I'll definitely do faux furs and incredible leather jackets and great trousers. But I'm catering to a broader audience."
Zoe already has a line of jewelry and outerwear for QVC, which has done tremendously well. Doug Howe, QVC's executive vice president of strategic planning and merchandising, noted, "I think we can safely say that she's sold over 100,000 units in a short time with relatively few appearances."
Click here to subscribe to Rachel Zoe’s free daily email, The Zoe Report, for fashion, beauty and lifestyle must-haves, affordable fashion picks inspired by the runway and styling tips for every occasion.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Kelly Murray, photographer, model and BBPR freelancer is House of Lavande’s “Look of the Week.”
THE LOOK Top by Seneca Moss, jacket by H&M, jeans by Paige, shoes by Michael Kors.
THE JEWELRY Trifari black, red and god necklace ($448); assorted gold bracelets ($348-$448), House of Lavande.
STYLE INSPIRATIONS Ever since I started watching Gossip Girl, I can’t stop. I'm obsessed with Blake Lively’s character Serena Van Der Woodsen’s wardrobe. Her sense of style on the show is said to be “inspired by Kate Moss" but I’m not that edgy. I love my skinny jeans, bandage dresses and I can’t live with out my boots!
FAVORITE ADORNMENTS: Oversized watches, chunky bracelets, scarves, layered necklaces, and never I leave the house with out my Ray Bans.
STYLE TIPS Add bold colored accessories to Kelly's classic neutral blouse and white jeans to create a completely different look. Turquoise and coral long layered necklaces would instantly give her look a gypset style perfect for any beachside local.
Monday, January 24, 2011
I saw this great party printable collection by Shindig Parties to Go featured on Celebrations at Home. The Super Bowl is not too far away and these are perfect for any football-themed party. I know I am partial to the Orange and Blue but you can customize the printable party collection to support your favorite team’s colors.
Introducing a new line to the Shindig Parties To GO collection -- TEAM COLORS! This collection is amazing.... personalized with your child ' s name and age and choice of 2 team colors (see photo for color choices). And best of all, she’s offering the entire collection at a special reduced price of only $35!
Your order will include:
- 2" party logos (4 designs: "Happy Birthday (NAME)", Football graphic, your choice of text for the other 2 circles... example "Go Dogs!", "Roll Tide!", etc.)
- 5" party squares for signs (4 designs: "Happy Birthday" with football, (NAME), (AGE), and "Go (your choice of wording)!"
- 8" square polka dot centerpiece sign with football graphic
- 2 color choices of toothpick pennant flags
- Personalized "Happy Birthday (NAME)" door sign
- Water bottle wraps with child ' s AGE
- 2 colors of 5 1/4" x 8" striped pennant flags (to use as hanging decorations)
- Napkin wraps with football graphic
- Personalized favor tags - "Thanks for coming! I had a ball! (NAME)"
- Football inspired cupcake wrap with laces
- 4 different papers to coordinate with the collection (stripes and dots in 2 colors each - used to make snack boxes, plate liners and the name "Chap" shown in the photos)
- 5" x 8" football cutouts (may be used as party decor, hanging chandelier decor, banners, etc)
- 2" x 3" football cutouts (may be used as cupcake or other food toppers, tags, etc.)
- Blank food label tent cards or placecards
- 12 food label tent cards with a football leather pattern (12 labels are as follows: Blocker Brownies, Half Time Hot Dogs, QuarterbackCupcakes, Superstar Chicken, Goal Time Pizza, Field Goal Puffs, End Zone Burgers, Scorin ' Smores, Fullback Snacks, Gatorade, Touchdown Treats, Cornerback Cookies, Chips to Cheer for, Defensive Doughnuts, Winning Wraps, Football Sandwiches)
Friday, January 21, 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
If digital is more your style, the complimentary version will continue to be available online. Click here to view the January/February 2011 issue. You can also browse the site for decorating inspiration for your bedroom, living room, work space and other rooms in your home. Also check out their blog at http://blog.lonnymag.com.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Monday, January 10, 2011
Friday, January 7, 2011
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
More than 150 guests traveled to Pine Creek Sporting Club in Okeechobee Florida to celebrate the holidays. The clubhouse was decorated with rustic and natural elements including peasant feathers, pine cones mixed in with Christmas ornaments and ribbon. Guests enjoyed music by The Florida Bluegrass Express, BBQ from Sebring's Own Cowboys, fresh onsite kettle corn by Harmony Kettle Corn and a create-your-own smores by the fire pit. The children enjoyed kids' activities in the treehouse, Santa, pony rides, a puppet show, train rides and more. Guests brought gifts to be donated to My Aunt's House and received assorted goodies in Pine Creek gift bags. My Aunt's House, based in Okeechobee, provides clothing, shoes and special items, such as school supplies and gifts from Santa to disadvantaged children and their families. Photography by Marc Vaughn.