Monday, May 2, 2011

Cabana Lunch and Creative Salad Bar Featured on The Party Dress


Click here to view the feature on The Party Dress.”

“Event Planner, Beth Beattie, sent me over these pictures from a recent Cabana Lunch she planned for a client. My still-cold-in-Chicago-self was drooling over them, wishing I was sitting oceanside! But then the party planner in me kicked in and I saw this amazing salad bar vessel that Beth had made for the event. It’s genius! And I knew I had to share it with you! Here are a few details from Beth:

Guests were greeted with mango margaritas and each received a beach bag full of goodies – towel from Restoration Hardware, bag from Z Gallerie, magazine, sunscreen, Trish McEvoy cosmetic bag, chapstick from Tammy Fender and a few other miscellaneous items. The table setting was orange polka dot plates and a rattan chargers atop the tribe table with seagrass stools from Bubble Miami. Flowers were assorted peonies, Gerber daisies and roses by VM Flowers. Lunch was presented in the custom salad bar followed by assorted sorbets catered by Christafaro's”.

No comments:

Post a Comment