Friday, June 8, 2012

Emily Giffin “Where We Belong” Coming Out July 24



Last year Danielle and I had the pleasure of meeting Emily Giffin…she was even more amazing in person! What wit and inspiration.  I have read all 5 of her books at lightning speed and then am always waiting for her next one. So I am very excited to hear “Where We Belong” is coming out July 24 and have already pre-ordered it. Pre-order your copy today at Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.


Today on Palm Beach Lately | Shop The Legendary POSH Sale 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like one I definitely want to read. I can just imagine how having Kirby show up would totally turn the universe upside down!

    Maycee Greene (San Antonio Local SEO)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it and absolutely loved it. And by the way that it ended, I am hoping for a sequel. I just loved the characters!

    Marlene Detierro (Boiler Repair)

    ReplyDelete