Monday, December 6, 2010

Coastal Christmas Holiday Table Challenge Featured on The Party Dress




From The Party Dress:
Beth Beattie Branding, PR and Event offers this full range of creative services to clients in the retail, nonprofit and service industries. Based in Palm Beach, Florida it is her passion to create events that incorporate each client’s individual vision, personality and style. I love Beth’s Palm Beach style and have featured a few of her parties on The Party Dress (did you see her fabulous coral baby shower recently?).
Being based in Florida, it’s only fitting that Beth created a “Coastal Christmas” table setting for our Holiday Table Challenge. I’m not the only one that thinks it’s spectacular… The Palm Beach Daily News thinks so too! When Beth told them about our Holiday Table Challenge and the innovative table she put together, they decided to write a story about it! Check it out here.

After planning a coral baby shower and a starfish surprise 30th birthday party, I thought it would be fun to incorporate that theme into a “Coastal Christmas”. To get started, I saw starfish garland at one of my favorite local home decor stores, Pineapples Palms etc. I then came across the starfish Christmas trees at The Back Porch and that is when I decided to add the turquoise color to the white, cream and gold palette. The starfish cakepops were made by Southern Belle’s Cakery. I hope you enjoy the natural, seaside twist to Christmas. Photography by Alana Harris Photography

1 comment: