Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Festival with friends and family with goodies from Michael’s and Swoozie’s






My sister and her husband hosted our 2nd Annual Fall Festival…a kick off to the holiday season. It was a potluck dinner with our friends and they brought everything from fried turkey and stuffing to sweet potato casserole and turkey cake pops. I helped my sister with the table décor and got burlap tablecloths and brown hemstitch napkins from one of my favorite designers at VM Flowers and gold chiavari chairs from Premier Party Rental. I bought orange textured ribbon, mercury glass votives and the glittery pine cone and pear garland from Michael’s. I spray painted the green and purple mummies’ little monster pumpkins gold. I turned stickers from Swoozie’s into hang tags and adorable turkey placecards for the food descriptions. I used Pottery Barn candlesticks and candles from around my sister’s house. Can’t wait for the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment