Monday, September 20, 2010

Fashion Week 2010 Recap







What an invigorating week in New York City…the weather was heavenly, fashionable people were buzzing about the city and many great dinners, of course. With behind the scenes tours at The Knot and Women’s Health magazines and fabulous shows by Catherine Malandrino, Luca Luca and Tibi…this girl was in heaven. Not to mention I started the week off with meeting one of my faves, Rachel Zoe at the Piperlime event and ended with meeting Tory Burch at her Tory Burch Foundation’s event! For anyone that hasn’t been to Fashion’s Night Out it is worth a trip to the city. It is like fashion Madri Gras! Also got to meet up with my favorite girls from Hunter Dixon Clothing Line. I’ve blogged about them before but if you haven’t seen their line check it out at www.hunterdixon.com. So happy to also meet up with many of my friends who are still in the city and try some new restaurants that I haven’t been to…Felice, Kenmare, Pulino’s, etc. Can’t wait to be back in October!
B. Inspired,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment